Tuesday 4 September 2012

Fitness meets Fashion

Besides my CrossFit obsession, I am also a bit crazy over my Olympic Lifting Bootcamp! Not only the exercises and it's functional movements but also the fashionable gears I can have and wear while working out.

This mama loves fitness and fashion. My movement: Fitness meets Fashion.. Want to join my movement? If you love to work out and also love fashion then join me! I am not talking about you should be wearing make-up while working out, I don't agree with that! You do know what happens when you work out with make-up on right? Especially when you have your eyeliner or mascara on!? Yes, imagine yourself! Did you picture yourself looking like a raccoon? I thought so. There are a lot more reasons why you shouldn't work out with your make-up on, research it because we won't tackle that in this post.

What I really want to show you is this custom made Reebok OL shoes! I need to make a decision which to choose from! Help this GLAM Mama out!! Which do you prefer?

1 comment: