Tuesday 4 September 2012

I fear

I have been pretty open with my life as I share them with you so that I am able to inspire you or simply learn from my mistakes.

If you read my other post about my past then you will understand this post.

Sometimes, when we go through life challenges along the way we lose our confidence or our outlook in life is not the same. From my past circumstances, I find that I do not have the same confidence as I used to. Sometimes, the fear to be successful again creeps up on me. Have you ever had that feeling?

Today, I made a decision that I shall leave this fear behind, gain confidence and trust God. Don't get me wrong, I do trust the God, but I just sometimes doubt myself. Enable for me to not doubt myself, I need to lean more on God and not on my own understanding. Easy said than done but I will push through.

I will not live in my past! Are you with me? Let's leave our past behind! No more doubting!


No comments:

Post a Comment