Friday 24 August 2012

Glimpse of my life

It is almost that time of the year! I am about to add another year in my life. I remember when I was dreading the day when I turned 30.

I believe that in my life I could say I have been financially stable till unfortunate events happened, when all of a sudden, I am starting my life over with zero!

I am sharing this story to you not to brag of what I had but rather to be able to inspire you and be able to give you some pointers. I am not asking for sympathy nor any hate comments from you.

To keep my story short, like what I've stated above. when I was younger I was financially stable, never had a problem with money. Till one day, recession had taken place, I have found myself and my family losing everything we have worked for, then people had accused us wrongly. People that we thought were our friends and relatives had abandoned us. A lot of unnecessary events had happened.

There were times when I started thinking that maybe if I just end my life, everything will be much better. But I've thought about my family and how they will feel. If I ended my life, then I am selfish because as a family we should be stronger than ever rather than leaving the problem behind.

Let us end that story there... Let me continue by saying this, I have survived all the trials and tribulations because I have found God. Without Him I will not have survived, including my family. When I had all the material things that I wanted, I was not happy, something was always missing and I have forgotten to glorify our Creator. My family and I were able to survive because we have claimed the grace and mercy that God had given us.

Ok! 2nd part of the story. As I was going through the emotional roller coaster with my situation. I transitioned from being a business owner to being an employee. During this time, I met a guy who said the right things and I fell for it all. I got pregnant by him and all the "right" things he has said were all lies! I have had the worse days & months of my pregnancy because of what he had put me through. My family & friends have helped me rationalize my situation. At this point, my relationship with God had strengthen. I can truly say without my faith I wouldn't be where I am now.

Now, I am a PROUD single mother, who is striving to be better everyday so I can provide a great future to my son. I am fighting hard to ensure that my son has a strong foundation and learn the right morals and values, most especially to learn and live how our Father want us to be.

For some odd reason, I feel happiness in my life now even though the lessons I've learned were expensive experiences.

Life... We will continue to live. Strive to be the best in everything we do and to glorify Him. Live life glamorously! Learn to not let others define you, the past is the past. Never judge anyone.

PS. This post is from the blogger app for IPhone. I am hoping it will be published with correct format.

No comments:

Post a Comment