Tuesday 5 February 2013

This is my Motives


I am a great believer that a woman must feel and look good! Not only does she need to exercise she must also be on point with her beauty. May it be her make-up or skin-care.

I was never really big on putting any make-up on until I have found a cosmetic line that really made sure that we are educated on what we are putting on our faces, making sure that the ingredients that are being used are what is healthy for us. When I found out about Motives Cosmetic line, I was like: "Who?" - I am a label type of person, I love anything branded from Louis Vuitton to Versace. When I was invited to take a 4 days course about Motives, I was very impressed at the end of the course. Did I not only learn about the ingredients, I was very excited about the customized foundation and blushes! Who doesn't want exclusivity? I have also learned how I can pay forward what I have learned and how to be a successful beauty trendsetter/mogul!

As women, we are like SUPERWOMAN, from being a mother all the way to being the breadwinner. At the end, we must take care of ourselves first so that we can take care of everyone else that matters to us. If you are one of those females that says, "I don't have time to take care of myself, because I am so busy!" - let me tell you if you are THAT busy, then you must have your life pretty organized, meaning you have a chance to plan to put 1 hour aside just for yourself. Busy people are usually the ones that can plan how their day will be. So why don't you book an appointment with yourself? Try it, you may never know! It may just make your day or your life much better!




No comments:

Post a Comment