Wednesday 3 October 2012

Miss NEW NEW

Yes you read that right! NEW NEW!! This is a special month for me, it is my birthday month! I use my birthday month as my NEW beginning every year! Am I the only one who does this? Or do you?

This October, I started my NEW position at our company and I have also started a business venture. God is great for giving me opportunities. Today, I came home from work and my brother surprises me with my own tab! I cannot wait to show you how it looks, I have not taken picture of it yet but i'm blogging with it now! I have to guard my tab from my son because he thinks that everything that mommy has, it's his too!

Anyhow, I have been behind with music trends because I usually just listen to Gospel music, something that feeds my soul! Today, my co-workers were telling me about this song called Gangnam Style, so I've goggled it, saw the video but what caught my interest was the mother and son performance on The Ellen Show. I can totally see my son and I doing something like this! I want to share this video to you and I hope you will enjoy it the way I have enjoyed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment