Saturday 8 September 2012

More money more problems?

I used to believe this, till I had to restart my life/career over. I don't believe that the more money you have the more problems you will have. This is not true! If you don't know how to handle money or you are materialistic, yes, you will have problems because you are always thinking of what you should buy or what you could do with the money you have.

First things first, learn to be at PEACE with yourself. Then know what are your NEEDS. There's a big difference with your needs and wants. In my opinion, those are the top 2 that you should learn.

Do you think that this saying is true? What's your opinion?



2 comments:

  1. New follower here - and I agree, think we all have way too much "stuff" - trying to declutter my life - maybe its my age, but am thinking simple is better...for me anyway...When I see something i like I always ask "do I really need this?" Most of the time, the answer is no....have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Agnes, thank you for your comment. De-cluttering your life is always good. I always do! I sit back once in a while & assess me & the people I have in my life. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I am glad to know that you ask the need & want question all the time. A lot of us need to be doing that more often. Less people will be stressed because of material things.

      Looking forward to connecting with you more & hopefully you will enjoy my blog. Thank you once again for sharing your thoughts!

      Delete